Last updated 01/23/2021
The Alan Devoe Bird Club has canceled field trips in response to the COVID-19 pandemic guidelines.
NOTE TO FIELD TRIP LEADERS
Following the field trip for which you are the leader,
send a brief summary/write-up
of the trip for The Warbler to Marion Ulmer, via
or to 94 Kinderhook St., Chatham NY 12037.
• If you are looking for a particular species let the leader
and others know.
• Prepare for the occasion, such as proper clothing for the season,
sunscreen, protection against ticks, etc.
• Bring binoculars and a field guide.
• Bring lunch and beverage if it is an all day trip.
• The club encourages carpooling. Be prepared to share expenses.
• Persons who smoke are asked to respect the wishes of nonsmokers
in carpooling and other group activities.
• Please remember that field trips are a group activity; quiet
groups see more birds and members who walk ahead of the group flush
the birds before others can see them.
• The club encourages all members to protect birds and their habitats
• Children are welcome on club trips, but they must be accompanied
by a parent or guardian who is responsible for their behavior and well
• Pets are not allowed on club trips.
• Please do not call coordinators after 9 p.m.
Bird Club Trips & Programs
Check out the HMBC website
for the latest schedule information.
Land Conservancy Outings
Check out the CLC online calendar of events
, or call 518-392-5252 for information.